lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

Blogs y sitios Web destacados

Sonando RADIO



Sonando RADIO dice: "Nuestra meta es crear un espacio para que nuestros seguidores vean SonandoRadio.com como su opción principal en Música. La Salsa, Timba, Guaguanco, Montuno y Son sonaran dia tras dia sin interrupción, también garantizamos un sonido exquisito sin percance alguno".

Conéctate y disfruta de la buena música con el mejor: DJ La Gozadera














           DÁYON                   
EL HIJO DE LOS ANGELES NEGROS

Dáyon Jóven Artista, considerado con una de las voces más importantes de estos tiempos. Su estilo Musical, calidad vocal, amplio registro y potencia de voz, ha conquistado el corazón de todo el público en su gira de iniciación por Argentina, Chile, Perú, Ecuador y Colombia.

 Caratula  del Sencillo  Homenaje A Michael
( Dáyon le Canta al  Rey del Pop )

Si deseas conocer más de este extraordinario artista, visita su web: http://www.dayonallendes.com/




Entrenate ya


Un llamado para todos a que preservemos saludablemente esta máquina maravillosa que tenemos. Aqui no hay discriminación de genero ni mucho menos de condición social, TODOS debemos realizar alguna actividad física continua y mantener una alimentación sana. Y por favor BEBAN AGUA!!!


Visita el blog aqui


El mejor Blog de imágenes gratuitas

Un espacio de difusión cultural creado para todos los amantes de las buenas fotografías. Aqui una pequeña muestra de ello.
































Le black orange



Un blog cargado de diseños para que los plasmen donde más les guste.

http://www.leblackorange.blogspot.com/

Un blog para editar tus fotos


Encontre en la red un sitio en español para jugar con tus fotografías. Enjoy!!

http://www.scrapee.net/es/




17 comentarios:

Ethel dijo...

Muy lindas las imagenes y muchas gracias por haber visitado mi blog.

Ronald Jefferson Castro Ruano dijo...

Chevere que te haya gustado lo que viste, gracias a Ti por el comentario. Saludos!!

Anónimo dijo...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's
a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for
me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire
out a developer to create your theme? Outstanding
work!

Here is my weblog; Bmi Calculator for females

Anónimo dijo...

This piece of writing will help the internet people for setting up new
webpage or even a blog from start to end.

My web-site bmi calculation

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting
to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to
manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Visit my blog ... safe diet plans

Anónimo dijo...

Your method of telling all in this post is in fact fastidious, every one be able to easily know it, Thanks a lot.


Here is my web site ... safe diets

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came
to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Here is my web site Jackpot 6000

Anónimo dijo...

Hі there, І enjoy reading thгough your artiсlе.

I like to writе a little comment to suppoгt yοu.


my web-site ... nummerupplysningen.Se

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and
i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback?
If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can
advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Also visit my website - Myexpertreview.Info

Anónimo dijo...

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and
am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content
into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

Here is my webpage Jackpot 6000 - http://fansitesdir.com/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagewillabenefieldi -

Anónimo dijo...

I reallу like ωhat you guys are up too.
Τhis type of clever ωorκ аnd rеporting!
Keеp up the goοd wогkѕ guys I've you guys to my personal blogroll.

Stop by my web-site näsplastik

Anónimo dijo...

Hі just wanted to gіve you a quiсk heaԁs up and let
yοu know a fеw of the images аrеn't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I thіnk its a
linkіng iѕsue. І've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Take a look at my web blog rhinoplasty top surgeon

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything
you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

Also visit my blog post :: Nummerupplysningen.Se

Anónimo dijo...

At this time it ѕeems like BlоgEngine is
the best blogging platfoгm οut there rіght now.
(from ωhat I've read) Is that what you're uѕing on your blog?


Lοok at my page :: nummerupplysningen

Anónimo dijo...

You can definitely see your skills within the article you write.

The world hopes for even more passionate writers
like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
At all times go after your heart.

Also visit my page; free phone number search by name **

Anónimo dijo...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here!

Good luck for the next!

Check out my blog: jackpot 6000

Anónimo dijo...

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting!
Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my
blogroll.

Feel free to surf to my weblog; lex luthor drop of doom